Monday 27 June 2016

We are on the bank once again searching for fish I say fish and not a specific species as I often walk the river banks fist before deciding on what to fish for ,Its a day for the roach and dace for me fishing off a bend in the river as the river is up and coloured,

I roll a maggot feeder out into the river between the slack and the main flow ,I was just thinking a couple of weeks ago I had 4 chub from this swim on meat ,well you never know ! I tackled the float rod up in preparation and filled the castor bait tub with water , Hmm A nice shoulders stick of about 5 BB ? shirt buttonabout 5 feet or so and a hook length of 4. 2 1b I put the rod on the rest and concentrated for the next couple of hours on the tip.A perch was the first obliging fish for my friend then I was into small dace mixed with gudgeon and minnow and missed bites were becoming very frustrating,I cast my mind back to a couple of months back on the river swale I fished off a bend with the trotting rod only to blank but this as then looked perfect so out it came and I started to feed caster

No comments:

Post a Comment